Bradford Buildings Garages
When it comes to thinking about a garage design, one should figure out what the garage will be used for. Some people view a garage as someplace to keep the car safe from outdoor weather hazards or break-ins, as well as a place to store items that do not fit in the house. Others look at a garage as much more than that; it’s a workshop where you can escape to build things such as shelves for the house, fix broken items, repair and reconstruct an old car, or build model airplanes and cars. There are several popular options to look at when looking at a garage plan. You can choose an attached garage which has direct access to your house with a door connecting the two, or you can have a detached garage that is located in the back yard or beside your home. A detached garage offers a lot more design options. Here are some of the benefits to consider.
- A detached garage can more easily reduce or even eliminate the garage-dominated façade that many find unattractive.
- A detached garage can be set at an angle to the house, or set back from the house in the back yard.
- If you have a smaller home, adding an attached house could overwhelm it. A detached garage could be a much more aesthetically pleasing option.
- It can at times be easier to add living space with a detached garage than a garage attached to your home.
- Detached garage costs are often a more effective and affordable option than attaching a garage to your home.
Another popular design in garages today is including an apartment above for guests or family members. Garage designs with apartments can add value to your home as well as extra space for large families. When deciding on your garage ideas, you will want to be sure to have enough space in the garage to fit one or all of your cars and to still have room for shelving or cabinet units to store necessary home items, such as tools, gardening supplies, and holiday decorations. Bradford Buildings has many different styles of buildings to choose from to fit your storage needs. We build buildings ranging from stud frame garages to post frame structures or pole barns. No matter what your garage plans and designs are, we can help create the perfect space to suit your needs. Whether you only need a garage to store the car in or a place to store gardening tools, yard equipment, or holiday decorations or if you need to add a studio apartment to your garage or workshop, we can build a simple or detailed garage to fit your needs. We offer experienced work crews who pay attention to detail and care about the quality of construction. Open lines of communication from project conception until completion and a high level of customer service shows our dedication to building a high quality garage for you.
Our Basic Buildings Feature:
Optional Specialty Features: